Get started by learning the basics of "Exploratory Practice,” a reflective teaching-learning model designed to support reflection among busy language educators. This series provides a roadmap for working with students and colleagues to develop deeper understanding about teaching and learning.
The courses in this module include:
- Exploratory Practice in Practice: Exploring Questions and Puzzles
- Being Resourceful: Making Exploratory Practice Meaningful
- Making Exploratory Practice Sustainable
Run Time: 80 minutes
Professional learning certificate available upon completion for 1.3 contact hours!
- Cori Crane, Assistant Professor in the Department of Germanic Studies at the University of Texas at Austin
- Ali Moeller, Edith S. Greer Professor of Foreign Language Education at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln.
Discounted member price:
You could save: