This module provides examples of how to help students develop and demonstrate a blend of 21st century skills and proficiency in communication.Topics include:
- backward design
- designing assessments that incorporate real world tasks
- identify ways to develop information and media literacy
- shift to a learner-centered classroom where the learner is a "doer" and a "creator"
- design classroom activities where 21st century skills such as collaboration and cross-cultural skills are integrated with the three modes of communication and cultural products, practices, and perspectives.
The courses in this module include:
- Integrating 21st Century Skills in Curriculum and Unit Design
- Integrating 21st Century Skills in Language Assessment
- Integrating 21st Century Skills in Language Instruction
Run Time: 180 minutes
Professional learning certificate available upon completion for 3 contact hours!
Lynn Fulton-Archer, Cherice Montgomery, and Thomas Sauer
Discounted member price:
You could save: