Explore and deconstruct research-based strategies for effectively developing your students’ language proficiency. At the same time, this series allows you to gain practical knowledge for designing real-world tasks for your classroom and curriculum.
The courses in this module include:
- Using the Target Language as the Vehicle for Instruction
- Interpersonal Communicative Tasks
- Presentational Communication
- Lesson Design
- Teacher Grammar as a Concept
- Authentic Cultural Text
- Providing Appropriate Feedback
Run Time: 140 minutes
Professional learning certificate available upon completion for 2 contact hours!
- Dr. Eileen Glisan, Distinguished Professor of Spanish and Foreign Language Education at Indiana University of Pennsylvania (IUP).
Discounted member price:
You could save: