The webinar presenters share the process of developing performance assessments comprised of challenging multi-dimensional tasks that require higher order thinking skills. Participants learn to design meaningful and engaging tasks linking the three modes of communication, using authentic documents, and providing clear assessment criteria understandable to language teachers and learners.
The courses in this module include:
- Creating Effective Assessment of Performance
- Providing Effective Feedback
- Designing Backward from Assessment to Impact Instruction
Run Time: 180 minutes
Professional learning certificate available upon completion for 3 contact hours!
- Bonnie Adair Hauck, second language research professor for the University of Pittsburgh’s European Studies Center and the European Union Center of Excellence.
- Francis Troyan, Coordinator of the K-12 World Language Program and Language Acquisition Specialist in the Portland (Maine) Public Schools.
Discounted member price:
You could save: