This series reexamines the foundations of practical reading strategies and provides numerous classroom examples from real language teachers. This examination of the fundamentals is a must for budding educators and veteran teachers alike.
The courses in this module include:
- Demystifying Literacy
- Getting Students Engaged in Reading
- Building Proficiency Through Reading
Run Time: 110 minutes
Professional learning certificate available upon completion for 1.8 contact hours!
- Greta Lundgaard, Languages Other Than English (LOTE) Coordinator for Plano Independent School District
- Carolina Reyt, Plano Independent School District.
- Jane Shea, Department Chair - Jasper High School - Plano, Texas.
Discounted member price:
You could save: